Thursday, August 30, 2007

Fate.

I know you ALL thought it.

OH NO SHE DIDN'T! SHE DIDN'T JUST TYPE THAT OUT LOUD! WHAT IS SHE DOING....

"Annie is potty trained!"

NO... SHELLEY...DON'T TYPE IT!

Too Late.

I even knew I was taking fate into mine own hands.

Fate payed me back.

Yesterday at the bewitching hour. You know, the hour from 5-6 when 14 things all need to get done, and because of that, everybody's cranky, and you're not quite on top of your game.

Yeah, that's when fate payed her visit.

Annie needed to go potty, but she didn't want my help. Being the naive mommy that I am, I just thought she was being independent.

Oh No.

Apparently, she had a bit of an accident.

With poo.

And decided to take care of it herself.

When I went in to check on her, this was the scene...

Poo on the potty, poo on her feet, poo on her legs, poo on her bottom, and poo on the floor. With sweet little Annie trying to wipe it up with wet toilet paper.

Oh My.

We got it all cleaned up, and then I realized I was missing one part of the poo puzzle.

Me: Annie, where are your panties?

Annie: I flushed them.

Ah.

Thank you fate, for the reminder.

8 comments:

Celeste said...

HAHA! That's priceless!

Alana said...

Oh dear. That is quite the picture.

If it makes you feel any better, we did the poo in the underwear thing yesterday, too...I don't really blame her for flushing them.

Carissa said...

can not believe she flushed them. did not see that coming. bless your heart. and your pipe system!

Anonymous said...

It coulda been worse...toilet overflowing and scare poor annie right back into a diaper!

Janelle said...

NEVER fails. I remember my test of fate so vividly. I was bragging about how Z never has thrown up. That very night. Everywhere. More than once. Awful.

Our bewitching hour is from 6:00am to 8:00pm. Mommy is not on her game then.

dawn said...

SHELLEY!!!! That was hilarious. So sorry about the poo, but thanks for the belly laugh.

Annie is still on her way, she just needs her Mommy to help. WHat a precious little gal you have!

michelle said...

Hang in there! Annie was trying to be helpful! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, when i read that i was laughing so hard outloud. that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!...i mean, sorry shel!
lauren