Saturday, August 4, 2007

5 things. . .

Finally! It has taken me a while to get to this meme, but here i am! Thanks for the tag janelle!

5 things I want to do before I die:

Grow old with Jason.
Take care of my grandbabies the way my mom does hers.
Become a prayer warrior.
Develop patience.
Travel with my hubby the way my grandparents do.

5 things I can do:

swim
sing
talk a lot
be very open about my life
be oversensitive

5 things I cannot do:

dance well
avoid chocolate
pass on anything fun!
watch gross things on tv
sit down at my computer for "just 5 minutes."

5 things that make a man attractive to me:

a sense of humor
dark brown eyes
dark brown hair
muscles
a fun loving spirit

5 celebrities I crush on:

bourne to be cute!
used to be a good man.
aging VERY well!
a good southern boy.
love him in this show!
5 friends that I would like to see tackle this:

Any
One
Who
Wants
To!

3 comments:

Alana said...

Your Mom does take great care of her grandbabies! I love watching her with them! You are blessed to have her so close!

Loved reading more about you!

Janelle said...

Great post! I love your TO DO list. Oh, and who could forget Dempsey! Yum.

dawn said...

LOVE your new music. I've been listening to Life is a Highway. For some reason that song makes me smile and move my head.