Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A New Year!

It is 2:01 am. I needed to unwind after my crazy day, so here I am, blogging. I doubt I'll have time tomorrow, (actually today) so here goes...

Happy Birthday Annie!!!

I have just spent the last 4 hours icing your cake and cleaning up the kitchen!

I really do love you!

You'll be so excited with your little family party tonight. I love that about you, that your so easily pleased. You were so excited that I was making you a Dora cake. When I asked you what you wanted for your birthday, you said "Dora toys." You have a true love for Dora, I think she is your best friend, along with Woof Woof.

You are so precious my darling girl. I love your sweet face, your cute speech, your spunk, your love for jumping, your dancing, the way you play with your baby brother, the way you call for me when you wake up in the morning, your bright smile, your singing, your giggles, your love for candy, your imagination...I love everything about you.

You have been an awesome 2 year old, but you're ready to leave that age behind. I could see the changes coming, your ready to be 3. I will miss the tiny, 2 year old Annie, but I know that this year will be full of fun!

You are a blessing sweetie. You have filled our lives with more joy than we could have ever imagined! You have a gentle spirit, an ease about you, that amazes me. Before you were born we named you Annie Grace. Your name means "Blessed with the Grace of God" and it completely fits you. I truly feel that God sent you to me, to our family, as a blessing. I am so glad you were born!

So, Happy Happy 3rd Birthday Annie Grace! You're going to be a fantastic 3 year old!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop reading this right now and PUT THE CAKE UP--VERY HIGH!!!

After 4 hours of icing you wouldn't want one of your darlin' cuties to decorate it again!

Sounds like a fun birthday...Check out Mattel.com LOTS of Dora toys have been recalled!

Alana said...

But don't hide the cake in the oven, right Jen?

Happy Birthday, sweet Annie! You are a gem!

Janelle said...

OK...since I had a head start on wishing you happy birthday, I guess I will just say

"I love you, Annie! What a sweet girl you are. Have fun tonight!"

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE COUSIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH WAIT, SECOND COUSIN, IS THAT RIGHT???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK I'LL JUST SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE COUSIN'S KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michelle said...

Happy Birthday Annie! You are a sweet blessing!