Saturday, June 23, 2007

crazy!

Oh my. i'm feeling a bit crazed right now. i've spent at least 3/4's of this day on the computer, and i wasn't even blogging!!! we've decided to go away for a couple of days to good ole st. louie. we'll be leaving friday, and coming home sunday. not a "big" trip, but enough to send me into "super planning mode." so here i have sat all day, trying to plan the "perfect" getaway for our little family. so far i've booked a hotel and searched about a million travel websites. i've completely lost control of my household, and in turn, my temper. i have not accomplished hardly anything else today, except putting one load of laundry in the washer. my 5 year old is now crying and slamming a door. i hope this is not what the "vacation" will be like!

in other news, my internet hasn't been working well lately, and i've been stressing over being cut off from my email and my blog! i was relieved to find that i didn't miss a ton, although when i realized i missed my thursday 13 i almost cried!

do you ever have those moments when you just want to crawl in bed and hide? i'm so there right now. tomorrow my mom is taking the girls for 3 nights, i think it's just in time, i'm seriously close to losing it!!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

We had a blast in St. Louis...you will, too. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have zero expectations. That is the killer. Just have fun and enjoy the craziness while you are away.

Our definate must sees in St. L:
-Stadium...duh! Fun atmosphere and you can get cheap tix from scalpers!
-Magic House...WOW!!
-Zoo-Alana says to go for the optional pass. Gets you extras
-Union Station
-Downtown wandering
-Grant's Farm--fun and FREE!!