Thursday, June 28, 2007

8 Random Facts or Habits!

I've been tagged for this meme by my friend alana! Here are 8 random facts or habits about me:

1. I pick at my fingernails. I've tried to stop, I would love to have beautiful nails, but i just can't!
2. One time i watched an entire season of "Flavor of Love" on MTV in one day. it's an absolutely ridiculous show, but somehow it sucked me in!
3. I would rather watch 6 episodes of whatever is on HGTV than a movie. I'm not sure why, but i think it might be because movie's make me sleepy, and they don't have commercials when i can go do a chore!
4. When I was in highschool I was in Choir, Band, and Drama, I was very "artsy"!
5. I've been a Mary Kay consultant for 13 years!
6. I helped my hubby lay 2800 square feet of wood flooring in our house!
7. I'm obsessed with Pottery Barn. I love it ALL!
8. Someday I really want a cabin somewhere, the lake, the mountains, the beach...and i dream of our children and grandchildren joining us there for christmas!

4 comments:

Alana said...

Wow, you've been busy with all this posting! Can't wait to see Ellie's new floor and rug! Miss you, too!

Janelle said...

Fun to learn more about you!

Anonymous said...

I'm suppose to do chores on commercials?!? What?

michelle said...

The anonymous comment is from Michelle. I'm not sure what I did.