Saturday, June 9, 2007

i have arrived.

yes, i have completed my mission in life, Big Mama commented on my blog! when skip called janelle to tell her that Big Mama had commented on her blog, i was happy for her. and a teeny bit jealous. and then. . .she said the magic words, "big mama commented on yours too!" and then the heavens opened and i saw a glorious light and heard the angels. . .ok, ok, maybe not, but it wouldn't have surprised me. i have walked a bit taller ever since that moment. i'm not sure what has come over me. i am not one to "freak out" if i see a celebrity. i'm more of a quiet "oh my gosh, that's andy williams sitting at the next table!" which, by the way, really happened! andy williams eats at panera! in case you were wondering, he had a salad, i hear he's very health consious. anyway, seeing as we live in a town where celebrities do frequent, and some actually live, you would think that i would have some degree of level headedness when it comes to a "blog world friend." i don't. i'm seriously giddy about this! i think i'm going to print the comments page that she commented on and put it in my scrapbook! i think i feel more important now. someone outside my little circle actually read my blog! hey, you take what you can get when most of your comments are from the 5 and under set!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

It was a very good day! I bet she even emailed you after you left a comment. That is customer service for ya!