Thursday, June 28, 2007

ipod shuffle!

My s-i-l started this meme a few days ago. I think it's really funny and i'm FINALLY getting to do it!
iPod Shuffle
Instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense.
NO CHEATING!
Ok here we gooooo!

How do you feel today? Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood!

What’s your outlook on life? Mercury Blues by Alan Jackson

What does your family think of you? The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly by Blues Traveler

What do your friends think of you? I'll Stand by You by Carrie Underwood

What do your exes think of you?It Wasn't Me by Shaggy

How’s your love life?It never entered my mind by Miles Davis

How will your love life be in the future?The Last Resort by The Eagles!

Are you good at school? Brother John by Blues Traveler

Will you be successful? How Forever Feels by Kenny Chesney

What song should they play on your birthday? Swing by Trace Adkins

What song should they play at your graduation? Nod Ya Head by Will Smith

The Soundtrack of your life? Life is Good by Kenny Chesney

You and your best friends are? Have a Nice Day by Bon Jovi

Happy times: Crash Burn by Blues Traveler

Sad times: A Woman Knows by Kenny Chesney

Every day: Baptism by Randy Travis and Kenny Chesney

For tomorrow: Wasted Time by The Eagles

For you: Miami by Will Smith

What does next year have in store for me? I Love You by Martina McBride

What do I say when life gets too hard? Gone Country by Alan Jackson

What do you want as your career? Here I Am to Worship by Tim Hughes

Your favorite saying? Somebody Stand by Me by Faith Hill

How will I die? Wish I didn't Know Now by Toby Keith!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that is so funny! especially the "before he cheats" and "it wasn't me" songs."
hope marketplace was fun for the girls!
love you,
lauren

Janelle said...

FUNNY!! Wasn't that a blast. I laughed so hard because of some of the answers. I love the ones about your love life... funny!

Anonymous said...

I got a replacement battery at www.ipodbatterydepot.com and replaced the ipod battery myself. Their instructions and videos were really easy to use. I checked and their prices were really inexpensive and their quality seems to be great.