Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday 13!

Whew! Ok, i'm making up for lost time today! I'm also gearing up since i'll be leaving tomorrow afternoon for St. Louis for 3 days. Hopefully i'll get a chance to post something tomorrow, but no promises! This is my 3rd post today! I've been trying to get to post for 3 days, and i've been tagged for all these meme's, so now i'm catching up!

Thursday 13!

Thirteen things I've done this week while my daughter's have been at Grammie's!
1. Cleaned out my Closet!
2. Cleaned out a Kitchen Drawer!
3. Cleaned out the Shoe Cubby! (can you see a trend?)
4. Helped hubby lay the wood floors in Ellie's room, finally! (we put wood floors through our whole house 2 years ago and left Ellie's room carpeted, with now VERY stained carpet! we finally broke down and did her room too!)
5. Bought a really pretty, "girly" rug for Ellie's room!
6. Planned a "mini vacation" to st. louis, complete with maps and all!
7. Went on a date with hubby!
8. Did 243 loads of laundry, i think i washed everything in the house that was washable!
9. Went to bed late every night and slept in late every morning!
10. Had my good friend sheri take 9 month old pics of Austin!
11. Took Austin for shots :(
12. Test drove a Suburban, still not sure if i'm willing to pay that much for a vehicle. I'm really enjoying not having a car payment!
13. Missed my girls! They're coming home today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I live in St. Louis :) Hope you enjoy it here!

Janelle said...

Busy! I think I would have done a whole lot of sitting!

michelle said...

Can't wait to see Austin's pics and enjoy your st. louis trip!