Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday 13

13 things I'm glad I did today:

1.Showered! Yes, it finally happened, my first shower in 3 days! Don't you dare judge, or you too could be blessed with 3 kids!
2.Got caught up on my chores. I cannot say how happy it makes me to have an empty sink and an empty laundry basket. At least for a few minutes!
3.Grocery shopped by myself! I put my ipod on and rocked out to bon jovi in country mart!
4. Spent some time with my in-laws. Yes, i enjoyed that, afterall, they did let Ellie spend the night there last night!
5. Prayed. That probably should have been the first thing i did, but it actually happened just before i picked up Ellie.
6. Kept my cool with Ellie. Thank you God!
7. Made cookies for my kids. (ok, and for me.)
8. Cooked my kids a nutritious dinner, to make up for the cookies.
9. Checked off everything on my "to do" list! I sooo did not think that would happen today, which makes it that much sweeter!
10. Told Jason, "I love you!"
11. Talked to my mama. We have great conversations.
12. Tucked all my kids in bed, what a wonderful feeling when they're all asleep at the same time!!!
13. Blogged! I just love this outlet for my crazy thoughts!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Love hearing about your life!

Alana said...

We made cookies this week, too, but they were the place and bake kind. We took turns putting them on the pan. Can't beat that excitement!

Celeste said...

Just yesterday while I was taking a shower I was thinking about how hard it is to get one with two kids, and then I thought about you having THREE kids and tried to figure out how on earth you manage to take a shower!