Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Great Mood!

Yes, i'm in a great mood! Why, you ask? Well, after a very, and i mean VERY trying day yesterday with my children, grammie has offered to take them for 2 nights, well, the girls anyway! I'm seriously giddy! What, might you ask, will I EVER do without my two darling daughters? Hmmmm, maybe scrapbook, take a bath, take a nap, sit down to a quiet dinner with my hubby! Don't get me wrong, as ironic as it is, i will miss them. But, i'll survive! Right now i'm listening to them fuss and fight and argue as they play mommy and baby. "pause" ok, i'm back. Ellie is now in timeout for not listening to me, and for being mean and rude. and annie is crying so i think maybe i should stop typing. I'm still in a great mood!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Have a great weekend! The much needed break will do you good. Love you!

Alana said...

Enjoy!!