Thursday, May 24, 2007

13 questions I have.

Here's my thursday 13. These are some of the things that puzzle me.

1. Why is it that you have to go to college for at least 4 years to be qualified for anything, but it takes NO training to become a parent?

2. Why is it that my daughters cannot talk in any voice lower than a yell today? My children are driving me insane.

3. Why is it that I get nothing done when i'm always busy?

4. Why can't you reach your weight loss goal after counting points for 6 hours?

5. How is it that I can clean up after my kids all day, and yet the house is never REALLY clean?

6. How come my girls can be COMPLETELY happy playing with each other until I sit down at the computer, or get on the phone.

7. Why can't my 5 year old remember to flush the potty (alana!), but my 2 year old can't stop?

8. Why am I soooo addicted to chocolate?

9. Why, on the night that the baby sleeps through the night, does the 5 year old wake me up twice?

10. Why is it that i'm really hungry, but nothing sounds good?

11. Why is it that when i say, "do not make a mess!" they always do?

12. How can I be the mother of three. . . when did that happen. . . are they really mine?

13. Why, after chasing 3 kids, all day, every day, am i not SKINNY?

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Great post! That is good stuff...I don't have any answers for you!

Alana said...

A special amen to 3,4,5 and 13!!