Saturday, May 19, 2007

A coke, a cookie, and a big t-shirt.

Is there anything better than coming home for the night and getting comfy? you know what i mean, right? shedding the restrictive, "must look cute" clothes, the hair accesories, the shoes, and yes, the bra! trading all of that in for something comfy is just so freeing. tonight i chose one of jason's t-shirts, they're like the comfort food of clothing for me. so now i am sitting here, at my new favorite spot in the house, in the big t-shirt, with a coke, and a cookie. listen to me relax; ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok, movin' on. my answers to alana's questions:

low cost: mary kay (mk) crystalline eye shadow. i can be sooo tired and put a little of this here and there on my face, not just on my eyes, and look like i got 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep!

splurge: my new obsession is mk's tinted moisturizer. it's fabulous! i'm not sure if it's really a splurge since it's 2 products in one, actually 3 if you count the sunscreen.

can't live without: mk's nouri-shine lip gloss. i use it about 10 times a day, i have REALLY dry lips, like, crack and bleed dry, and this is the only lip product that has kept them looking good. and believe me, i tried every lip balm know to man! i also love the great colors.

so, there you go. yes, there all mk products, but really, what do you expect, it's in my blood!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Here I am at 11:07 still in my jeans, t-shirt and BRA. What is wrong with me? We have been home since 4:00! Check my temperature!

Alana said...

I loved that post, Shelley! I felt like I was experiencing the "aaahhh" moment with you.