Monday, May 21, 2007

It's 9:00, do you know where your children are?

I do. The girls are both sound asleep, and have been for at least an hour. Why then, am I still watching the disney channel? Oh Yeah, I just finished watching "The Cheetah Girls 2." It didn't occur to me to change the channel until I was 5 minutes into "The Emperors New School." That's pretty bad. I guess that's when you know your a mom. The first time you find yourself in the car, by yourself, be-boppin' to kindermusik, you know you've arrived! I have to admit though, i LOVE the Disney Princess music. "A Whole New World", "Kiss the Girl", "Can you feel the Love tonight", all favorites! Ellie used to think I was strange, singing at the top of my lungs to her music, thankfully now she just joins in! I think she's resigned herself to the fact that her mothers' a little nutty!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

That is classic! I have found myself doing the same thing...Fiddledeedee...

Alana said...

Hey, there is NO SHAME in beebopping to Kindermusik!