Monday, January 14, 2008

Well, what do you think?

I think I like it!

I love customizing stuff! I had so much fun playing with colors and fonts...I guess it's kind of like scrapbooking...which has been sorely neglected lately! I can't wait to add my elements back in. I think I'll stick with this look for awhile, so I'm excited to add some new and fun things! But all that will have to wait for awhile. I'm pretty sure Austin has an ear infection, so we're off to the Doctor...again.

Seriously, I'm starting to feel like I should just go to medical school.

I'm pretty sure by the time I'm done raising my kids, it would be cheaper.

See ya!

10 comments:

Renee said...

I love it, Shelley! The colors are fun, and the flower is really cute. How did you do this?

I hope Austin is feeling better!

Carissa said...

LOVE the new look. no matter how old i get i will always love green and pink. i'm a child of the 80's...preppy is a part of me. anyway, your blog looks AWESOME!!!

Celeste said...

I love the new look! How cool!

Anonymous said...

Love the flower!

Janelle said...

It's you! I love it.

What is the website again?

Alana said...

Ooh la la! Love it...and it fits you. Great job!!

Always Faith said...

hey i like it!!! it's very pretty! almost gives me spring fever...LOL! =)

Pam said...

So pretty... how did you do that?

Funny comment about medical school!

Earen said...

Oh, it's just lovely & makes me long for Spring! I just love flowers & love pink! It's perfect!!

Teresa said...

I'm just going to repeat what everyone else has said because I just ADORE it! I like the three collums and the flower...well, it's my fav! Go Shelley! Go Shelley!