Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ouch!

I am a graceful swan.

My movements are fluid and gentle.

I glide through life delicately...

and float around corners...

and lose my balance...

and crash into walls...

and slam into the hard wood floor.

I did this while perfecting my "ice skating" skills on our hard wood floors.

Note to self: You are not really all that graceful, and maybe should think about getting socks with "grippers" on the bottom so you don't break something.

Thankfully I'm pretty sure nothing is broken or sprained. However, I do feel the affects this morning.

Ouch.

7 comments:

Alana said...

You are in good company. It took mine almost a full 24 hours to show up, so keep an eye out! It is feeling much better now, though.

Earen said...

You guys are just too funny! Be careful sweet ladies!! I'm glad you didn't get injured.

Anonymous said...

I know I will be the first one at our house to slide through the living room, completely intentional, when our floors are finished this month.

I can't wait!

Carissa said...

ouch is right. i hate falling. that is why i am NO GOOD at ice skating, roller skating and skiing. you gotta be brave enough to fall...and i'm not. bummer! feel better fast!

Erin Ward said...

Those hard wood floors will get you every time. haha! It's hard to resist not sliding across them. :)

dawn said...

The good news is...you really are a graceful swan.

Shelley said...

HA!