Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just a moment of my life...

I took this video clip yesterday morning. I love to do this, catch little snippets of "real" life. This video is very real. Maybe a bit too real! Please forgive my gravelly, 80 year old smoker voice. I am still fighting the never ending cold that has plagued me for a month now! Also please overlook the snotty nose that my son has. I did not realize that he had the gunk until I zoomed in with the camera. (and notice how I quickly zoom back out!) This shows my two younger children as they usually are when we're home all day...in PJ's with un-combed hair! The "evil laugh" was inspired by my niece, who absolutely cracked me up the other day when she demonstrated hers for me! My oldest daughter was practicing hers, when Austin started joining in. It was hillarious! I was trying to capture it on video, and he does it a little, but of course not nearly like he had been before the camera came out! The "belly button" thing comes from a Veggie Tales song, that was also introduced to us by our family. The song is too funny, and we just love teaching our kids to immitate it! The reality stops short of me showing myself though. I didn't think anyone really needed to see me in my PJ's! Enjoy!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh they are so cute!!!
lauren

Renee said...

Oh, Shelley, they are SO cute!! I love the butterfly wings, and I love the 'king of the ottoman'.

You have a beautiful home, and precious kids. Thanks for sharing!!

Ooohh-ho-ho-ho!

Celeste said...

Austin sounds just like Luke! I'm just amazed at how clean the background is!

Shelley said...

Well Celeste, I could tell you that our entire house is that clean...but I'd be lying! That would be the "family room", which doesn't get much use! We're usually in the "living room", since it's right off the kitchen and the playroom, and it's usually not as clean!

Carissa said...

your kids are so cute and your house is so pretty! you go girl! : )

Janelle said...

Snot-nosed booger man strikes again! I just love the difference between boys and girls in this. Sweet little butterfly of a girl is too cute.

Thanks for keeping it real!

Earen said...

What sweet little kids you have!

Alana said...

I would expect no less of Austin than to by standing on the ottoman. And no less of Annie to be sweetly playing with her butterfly wings! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure who was having more fun ahaahaing...you or austin!

:)

Darlene R. said...

They are so cute! I remeber those days. You're house is so clean for having two little ones! I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

as always...PRECIOUS!!!

Erin Ward said...

how cute are they?!?

Pam said...

Your kids are so cute!!!