Wednesday, November 28, 2007

She'll be sending invitations soon...

This morning, Annie woke up talking.

I love that.

It is so Me.

She called for me to come in and get her, and as I walked in she said...

Mommy, we can put piwwows on my wug, and awso bwankets, and aww my fwiends can come ovew and sweep. They can sweep on my big bed too. Aww of dem!

She said this with certainty. Like, she'd be sending out an evite soon.

She's 3.

She's a social little thing.

I wonder where she gets that from?

I realize that all too soon, she will have friends over, sleeping on her rug, and on her big bed. They'll be playing in make-up, and talking about boys...

But for now, she is still my sweet 3 year old girl.

And I love every inch of her.

Oh, and one last thing...

She has this cute little question she asks me everyday...

Is today, today or tomorrow?

Everyday I tell her, It's today sweetie, it's always today. And still, everyday she asks me again.

Sweetness.

11 comments:

Alana said...

Richie used to ask that question, too. So cute.

Love the Annie talk.

Kimmy said...

Precious!

I just love that age!

I miss that age!! :(

Thank you for stopping by... by way of Alana. I'm glad you enjoyed the funny.

Yes... Jacob's 12. And like I told Alana... be prepared! :)

Enjoy every moment your precious daughter asks you if it's today or tomorrow. Soon she'll KNOW what it is and have no problem telling you that you're wrong ;)

Anonymous said...

awwww she's so precious! i could totally hear her saying that.
lauren
ps. christina mcbeath is pregos.

Carissa said...

so sweet! there is something comforting to know that our need to gather and be together with the people we love is a part of us from early early on! i love that!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!

Pam said...

Precious! I love the way you type what she says so we read it in a three year olds voice.

Anonymous said...

aj is packing her bags and ready to sweep over!

Renee said...

This is precious. She's a sweetie!! Treasure this time....

Thanks for the smile!

Janelle said...

I can just hear that in her little voice. She is a doll, just like her mom!

Be Inspired Always said...

I so miss that age.

How precious.



Jillian

I'm Tara. said...

She is PRECIOUS. Absolutely darling! Love her daily question. So cute!!

In response to your question about MMM :) Basically I just update my weight loss efforts -- if I weighed in, how much I exercised and then I usually just post about the other side of it -- the mental and emotional and spiritual stuff that goes along with it. I think if you click on my sidebar and click on Mini Me Fridays or Mondays (I switched) you can read what I've done so far. It was just a good way to keep myself accountable. And whoops -- missed it this week, didn't I? LOL See - are you SURE you want to follow in my footsteps??? Dangerous territory -- you might lose brain cells, Shelley.