Friday, November 2, 2007

She might not be the next Rachael Ray...

Me: Annie, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Annie: Ummm...

Me: A dancer?...A princess?...A mommy?...What about a Chef, like Rachael Ray! You could cook mommy food!

Annie: I'll cook you eggs.

Me: OK!

Annie: Strawberry eggs.

Me: Ok...

Annie: They'll be Green!

Me: ok...

Annie: And I'll cook you Blueberry eggs too!

Me: hmmm...

Annie: And they'll be Black!

Me: Allrighty then, sounds interesting!

So... who's coming over for breakfast tomorrow?

4 comments:

Alana said...

Black eggs. Hmmm, that's tempting!

Carissa said...

i do not like green eggs and ham...i do not like them sam i am! glad ya'll are having fun with breakfast foods! : )

Janelle said...

Not I, said the fly.

YUCK-O!

Erin Ward said...

Very cute! I work at a preschool and I got to watch some little girls "make" pudding. The ingredients were chocolate, pepper, tomatoes, bread, and oranges. Yum!