Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Seriously, tomorrow!

Ok, first of all, Thank you all for your wonderful food suggestions and comments. Not only did ya'll help me (mentally) get out of my cooking rut, but you were also VERY supportive!

I have to confess that I forgot when I wrote my post yesterday, that we're going out for dinner tonight for a business meeting. BUT, I will not make a liar out of mysef, so I will be cooking for my kids!

They will be dining on the little smokies wrapped in crescent rolls (thanks janelle!) and green beans! They also had turkey and cheese roll-ups for lunch (thanks dawn!) and they've had grapes, banana's and pretzles for snacks! They have had all their food from home today! It's miraculous!

We also have a menu for the week, and I plan to stick to it! I'll keep you updated on the recipes we've tried and if we liked them or not.

Thanks for the help!