Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday 13

I am posting this on Thursday at 12:36 am.

I am breaking Alana's rule by posting after midnight, gasp!


I feel that I must do this, though, because I don't think I'll have time tomorrow (actually, today.) and I really want to do this list!


13 things I'm loving about Annie!


1. Her incredibly vibrant personality. (that would be water from the hose dripping from her chin!)


2. Her humor, she is always being funny to get me to laugh, and it works!


3. Her beauty, she is gorgeous.


4. Her love for Dora. Cute!


5. Her love for family. (here she's putting lip gloss on great grandma Ellie.)


6. Her incredible tan.


7. The way she talks and talks when I'm tucking her in. I know it's a stalling technique, but it's so darn cute how she doesn't take a breath as she tells me thing after thing. It makes me realize how much is going on in that little head of hers!


8. Her sweetness with Austin. She adores and dotes on him.


9. Her patience with Ellie. She doesn't like to be bossed, but she puts up with it so she can play with her sister.


10. Her dancing and singing. She makes me dance and sing too.


11. The way she loves her daddy.


12. Her love for "Woof Woof", her favorite stuffed dog.


13. Every tiny inch of her little body. (my own "mini me!" look at the screen :)


Annie is growing up. She'll be 3 soon, and I'm seeing her change right before my very eyes. She is looking and acting like a "little girl" instead of a toddler. She is amazing and I love her so much.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

This was a very sweet TT. And although I haven't post a TT in long while, I used to post around 12:30ish.... often! LOL!

Janelle said...

This is incredible! I love that little sweet girl. She is a doll. I love how she has her own "house" to retreat to.

Alana said...

I love Annie, too!

She is a keeper!!