Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Perspective...

OK, well, I was going to blog about how stressed I was about the 234 things I need to do in the next few days, but then I read this, this and this. So, instead I would just like to say Thank You, to all my friends who help me realize that it will all be OK. Seriously, a LOT of stress just melted away in the 15 minutes of "blog reading" I just did. It does help that in that same 15 minutes 2 of my kids went to sleep! Oh, but the other one is just waking up, so off I go to get him...but seriously, Thank You!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I am having more fun with our little community. I love that we build each other up and support one another in love. Who knew that writing could be so much fun!

Carissa said...

i'm so glad you were blessed. that is about the coolest thing ever! we rock! bloggers unite! : ) hope today is filled with stress-free moments for you shelley!

dawn said...

I do love our little community of friends we have set us here. What a great way to get through life.