Tuesday, October 2, 2007

going... going... gone.

My mind, that is.

I had every intention of posting something cute, funny, and witty tonight.

Yeah....that's not gonna happen.

I'm so tired, I can barely type.

So why, you ask, am I typing this?

Why, to get my name emboldened on bloglines, Of course.

Priorities people. Priorities.

In case you were wondering why I'm so tired, well...

We had the following activities today, all between the hours of 12:30 pm and 6:15 pm:

Go to Nana's to drop off 1 child, take another child with me to kindergarten volunteer training, entertain that child throughout the training, take that child to a doctor's appt. for a non-existent ear infection, take that child back to Nana's, pick up another child, take that child to dance, sit, go home to pick up crock pot dinner, take dinner to Nana's, eat 4 bites of dinner while coaxing another child to finish hers, take that child to dance, visit with Michelle, take that child home to meet hubby and other 2 kids who are all bouncing off the walls, even though it's almost bedtime.

Here is the part where I fall to the floor.

Right after I tell you all this.

Sorry! I wrote my 100th post, several days ago, with great pride and enthusiasm, and then a few days ago I realized that to YOU, it wasn't really my 100th post! See, I was going by what Blogger told me in my Dashboard, and I didn't realize that it counted Drafts in with my actual Posts. I also didn't realize that when you save something, it stays there, even after you post it. So, all that to say ...

This is actually my 100th post.

Whooo Hooo.

Sometimes I'm so brilliant, I just can't believe it.

If you'd rather read the 100 things about me, that should've been here, instead of this amazing post, feel free to click HERE!

Good Night.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Girl, I got tired just reading about your day.

Good night, sleep tight. Get ready to do it all over again tomorrow.

Alana said...

That is so funny, Shelley! About the 100th post, not about the crazy day. Hope tomorrow is better and less busy. It sounds like you need to proclaim a day of rest for your famiy. Maybe you could pretend the ear infection was real and call tomorrow a sick day.

"His mercies are new every morning, with the wake of the dawn..."

Anonymous said...

call me next time...i would have watch child while you did training.

now go to sleep.

michelle said...

Who would have thought that the school year stage would bring on more tired parents than the newborn stage!

Teresa said...

I'll drink an extra Mt Dew for you and hope that the energy of it will be transferred to ya!!

By the way...I just took Eli in on Friday for a "phantom" ear infection and it was swimmer's ear!

Love ya!

Carissa said...

okay...i just got up and now i'm exhausted again. funny about the 100th post thing. oh, and i'm catching up and that spider in an earlier post is FREAKING ME OUT!!!!