Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hello again, kind of...

Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been a bit busy around here, and all that busy has lead to sickness. Turns out, if you don't get much sleep for oh, say six or seven nights in a row, the sickness, it will catch up with you. So, as my allergy eyes water, I come to say, Hello I am still here. And the painting? It is finished. It turns out I was right, by the way, I was crazy. It was quite the job, and I never want to paint again, but it is done. I am happy with it, which is good, considering that if I wasn't it would've stayed that way anyway! So here's a pic for your pleasure. Hopefully I will be back to normal soon, and all the crud will leave my head.

The living room. That must be a glare off of something on that wall with the red picture. Rest assured, there is not some random stripe there!


The kitchen. I tried really hard not to get the counter tops in the pic, since they are covered with stuff. But there they are, in all their cluttered glory. I will say the radio and the roaster are not usually there. I'm still cleaning the roaster, from the Easter dinner. The radio is there because Austin broke the antenna off of it.


Oh, and for those of you who live in b-town, you can come and see the freshly painted walls LIVE and IN PERSON on Sunday at 3:00. I'm having an Uppercase Living party, and I'd love for y'all to come! Bring friends too! I promise all the clutter will be gone.

Okay, okay, maybe not gone, but it will be hidden!

8 comments:

Carissa said...

it looks great! i think you love yellow as much as i do!!! hope you feel better fast!!!

Darlene R. said...

I love the yellow. My living room is yellow. I'm glad you're feeling better.
Just know that if I lived in B-town, I would come to your party! My friend is having an Uppercase Living party soon. I have never been to one, so I am excited to go!

Anonymous said...

Oh my I almost forgot about the party!

Love the color!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been under the weather! But the painting looks GREAT!

Pam said...

I love it... it's beautiful! Hope you are 100% soon.

Celeste said...

Love it! Yellow is such a cheery, happy color! It looks great!

I'd love to come on Sunday, but I work that night!

Josh and Lane Whitlock said...

LOVE IT SHELL!!! It looks GREAT! Hey, I live in B-town...just a different one than you, but hopefully I'll be there. It all depends on how much school work I have left after being gone all weekend to Career Conference. Hope to see you Sunday!!

Alana said...

I love the paint! And I'm hoping to be there on Sunday!