Saturday, February 16, 2008

Loose Ends...

Oh what a DAY!

I am still in my PJ's, and I shall stay that way!

Ellie's birthday party was last night, and it was a blast! I'll try and do a post all about that soon.
But first, the Mailboxes...


Fancy.

But hey, the kindergartners loved them.

Did you notice the new profile pic? I decided it needed an update. Austin was like 2 months old in the last one!

And lastly, I'd like to bring you some musical enjoyment. Ellie got this AWESOME guitar from Aunt Michelle and Uncle Chris last night. We've all taken turns with it, and had a blast. Just a bit ago, Annie picked it up and started playing. I think she may be on to something here. You know, they allowed instruments on American Idol this year! She said her song is "Life is a Highway", one of her favorites from this movie. However I think we may need to rename it...

Veggie tales on a highway with Tom, Jerry, Dora, Max, Ruby, Garfield, Aunt Michelle, and Austin.


Bye Bye.

10 comments:

Darlene R. said...

Wow! Life IS a highway!
Good job Annie.
Keep playing that guitar, your mommy wants to hear it ALL the time!
heehee :)

Bye Bye.

Alana said...

Oh that is classic. I like how she said, "And, stop." at the end. I have no idea where she got that from:-)

I have my own video to share soon that I took a couple of days ago. It's a funny one.

Love the mailboxes, cute!!

Janelle said...

Yay! for PJ days. I am still in mine.

Annie is too cute!

We had way too much fun last night. Thanks for the party.

jennwa said...

I love the mailboxes they are great.

Pam said...

She is ADORABLE! Loved the song...American Idol watch out!

Anonymous said...

funny girl!

AJ can play the wooden spoons and spatulas for her!

Did you see her with them at church today?

While everyone was clapping she was tapping the spoons together.

Earen said...

How cute! The mailboxes..such a great idea!

michelle said...

Annie has my vote! I'm so honored to be included in her song!

Carissa said...

it is video maddness on the b-town blogs of late! very cute!!! and i love the new profile pic. and those mailboxes...stop it!!! : )

Renee said...

The video of Annie is so cute!! I love how she 'plays' the guitar!! And what a fancy guitar it is...I bet Ellie loves it!!

I like your new profile pic. You have such a cute family.