Monday, February 25, 2008

Jon & Kate...

I watched my favorite show tonight, Jon and Kate plus 8, and I had to share this bit with you.

Jon and Kate took their family on a vacation to Utah. The trip required a plane ride, that ended up taking MUCH longer than expected. When they finally arrived in Utah, and had all eight sweet kiddos loaded into the rental van, someone yelled...I gotta go pee! That little someone was quickly joined by a few others, and soon poor Kate gave in, hauled them back out of the van, and sent them back into the airport to find a bathroom. Ugh. As the mom of a three year old, I totally feel her pain! Anyway, on to the funny part...While telling this story on the show, Kate said...

I think our lives could be entitled, 'Inconvenient Peeing, the life with twins and sextuplets.'

I laughed out loud, and thought, How Funny. Then Jon popped in with...

And the sequel could be, 'I'm sorry your shoes are wet.'

I about busted a gut! Seriously, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything!

Wouldn't that be a great title for a book about potty training!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were watching it too...I am pretty sure I heard you laughing!

Funny stuff.

Renee said...

That's hilarious!!

People keep telling me how great that show is. I should check it out. Especially if it makes me laugh out loud like this!

Carissa said...

sonja loves them. but i have never tuned in. they sound like great people though.

Celeste said...

I love that show!! That was hilarious. It always make me feel that my life is super easy.

Janelle said...

That's must-see-TV right there!