Why is it that when I have a ton of work to do, and only one child awake, I have no motivation to do any work at all?
Can we say L.A.Z.Y. ?
Seriously, the house is a mess. After dinner was over last night, I abandoned the "after dinner mess" to get the kids into bed. I had every intention of tackling it after they were asleep.
I never did.
The kids were asleep by 7:30, all three of them.
After that, I think my mind and body just shut down.
So, now I have to face reality. And do my jobs.
Oh, and I shall return in a few days to do my 100th post.
I'm sure it will be pure writing genius.
Or not, since I have no idea what I will write about.
Here's my Thursday 13:
13 things I'm going to do after I get off the computer!
1. Pick up all the stuff off the Living Room floor.
2. Pick up all the stuff off the Play Room floor.
3. Clean the Dining Room table, since it's still dirty from last nights dinner.
4. Clean the Kitchen that's also still dirty from last nights dinner.
5. Do the dishes from last nights dinner.
6. Decide what's for dinner tonight.
7. Fold the 2 loads of laundry in the chair.
8. Put another load of laundry in the washer.
9. Make my bed. Maybe.
10. Take a shower.
11. Get myself ready.
12. Get Annie and Austin dressed.
13. Go to the Park! It's a beautiful day!!!