Monday, September 10, 2007

It's Christmas in September!

I apologize in advance to Alana, for this next sentence...

It's so much fun to have girls!

Yesterday after we got home, Annie started feeling better (she'd had a low temp in the morning) and we decided to try on some clothes that we got from our friend Jeanette.

To make it fun, I told her we were doing a "fashion show!" I showed her how to "walk" and "turn" and "pose" like a model...

She was just Too Cute!

I wish I would've gotten her little fashion show on video. She modeled 4 or 5 outfits, and boy did she strut her stuff!

By the time I got the video clip going, she (of course) decided she was done! I did get her to perform a little song for me though.

We went with one that fit the outfit!

(sorry it's so dark, I don't know how to lighten it.)



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute! Ii have the pink frosty sweater...we totally need a pic of our girls together in them!

Janelle said...

Love the smoker's cough halfway thru the song.

Look at you posting a home video on the blog. You are a techno queen.

Alana said...

That may be my all time favorite blogging moment ever!

Sure does make her music teacher proud!!

michelle said...

Wow you've added a video to your blog! Annie you are a cutie pie!

Celeste said...

I agree Janelle! That is so sweet, Elle was talking to her while the video was playing.

Teresa said...

I just love her rendition of Frosty! She is a hoot!

Anonymous said...

that was sooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I'm pretty sure I laughed so hard that I got the smoker's cough too. I think you should send that into America's Funniest Home Videos...you just might win!