Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just in case the writers strike is cramping your style...

I have a new favorite tv show, and I just had to share with y'all.

It makes my house with 3 kids look calm, serene, and peaceful.

It's called Jon and Kate plus 8.

And yes, the 8 means children!

These aren't your run-of-the-mill, have a ton of kids people. They are young, bright, fun, energetic parents, who had one set of twins about 7 years ago, and then had sextuplets around 3 years ago.

I've been tivo-ing it, it's on TLC, but I think these are re-runs. From what I can tell, the new ones air on Discovery Health. I don't have that station, so for now I'll settle with the reruns. That is, until I can convince hubby to upgrade to a bigger cable package!

Anyway, I'm hooked!

5 comments:

Carissa said...

sonja LOVES that show. i have never watched it but i keep hearing good things. you know what i love...DVR! wow! i could go on and on...but i won't. :)

Alana said...

Thanks for the suggestion! We're going to need some tv viewing ideas with the writer's strike!

Unknown said...

I've heard of this show before, and I've heard that it's really good. I'm sure it definitely makes life with 2 look easy!!

Pam said...

I will have to look into that. Thanks. I have watched a show called Raising Sixteen kids (or something like that) a few times. They make it look so easy. They homeschool and the mom and dad are just too calm. How on earth?

BTW- I love the new pics of your kids... they are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

HH has been watching it, but I can't... it scares the begeezies out of me!