Thursday, December 27, 2007

Almost 8 years...

Tomorrow is our 8 year anniversary!

I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it!

I'm ready for a little break from all of the festivities, traveling, eating, kids talking/screaming, cleaning up, un-packing, toy organizing...FUN we've been having.

I'm ready to focus on my one true love for a little while.

I need some time to clear my head.

Here's my dilemma...I have no idea what to do to celebrate our 8 years of marital bliss!

Other than nap...

I checked the movie theatres, honestly nothing really appealed to me there.

I'm sure we'll eat dinner somewhere nice, but then what?

Well yes, there's that. But I mean in between dinner and that.

Any ideas?

I'd love to hear what some of y'all have done for special nights out, that don't involve traveling out of a 60 mile radius!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about ice skating at jordan valley park, or sdc just the 2 of you

or alvin and the chipmunks movie....I soooo want to see that. :)

Teresa said...

I like Jen's ideas...ice skating would be fun...especially if you're not coordinated!!! I run into this delema all the time and it's sad how just going out to dinner ALONE seems to be a great treat! Happy anniversary!