Saturday, December 15, 2007

13 hours.

This is my brain...

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
(that's supposed to be the sound of it not working, you know, like on one of those hospital monitors, just in case you didn't understand, which you probably did, since your brain is working, and obviously mine is not since I can't stop typing this sentence...)

Anyway.

This cold, this stinkin' cold is about to drive me insane!

Despite the nasty cold/sinus infection, I had a crazy and fabulous day yesterday. My day included...

Kindermusik class for Annie, with this fabulous teacher.
Trip to Target.
Picking up Ellie from school.
Trip to the grocery store.
60th birthday party for my daddy!
A cruise on the B-town Belle!
Our last ballroom dancing class.
Dinner with friends!

13 hours of crazy fun!

Whew!

In honor of the 13 hours, I decided to list 13 of my favorite moments from yesterday...

1. "Ice skating" on paper plates with Annie at Kindermusik.

2. Picking up Ellie from school. She had a smile on her face and a tooth in her hand! That's # 4!

3. Surprising my daddy for his birthday!

4. Seeing the Lake. I love its' beauty.

5. Thinking Annie was at my feet under the table during lunch, then looking down to see her crawling as fast as she could over people's feet to get to Grammie! Thankfully the "people" were all our family!

6. Watching Austin run around on the top deck in the cold cold air, just absolutely loving the outdoors!

7. Seeing Ellie drive the Boat!

8. Seeing the delight on all my kids faces during the show.

9. Getting dressed up to go dance with my sweetie!

10. Dancing with my Sweetie! (even if he did "dip" me too far, in turn making me fall, in turn, making me show my undies to the class!)

11. Dinner with friends at a great new restaurant!

12. Hearing this friend make noises that sounded an awful lot like whales mating, not males waiting like I kept saying this morning when the cold medicine was working! He made us all laugh and laugh!

13. Forgetting to play tooth fairy! Apparently she wasn't able to make it due to inclement weather conditions.

I did it all, thanks to much medicine!

And now I'm tired.

5 comments:

Erin Ward said...

I'm cracking up that the toothfairy wasn't able to make it! haha!!

Janelle said...

I loved #11!!

I didn't realize you had such a crazy fun day.

You go girl!

Earen said...

Sounds like a fun, busy day! How fun that you do dancing with your husband! How fun!

Alana said...

Well, I was I guess I was with you for quite a bit of that day ;-) And still I'm tired just reading it!

Carissa said...

sounds like SUCH a great day! so happy for you! and hope you are feeling better FAST!