Friday, April 15, 2011

Photo Class, Day 5

Day 5 of the Opposites Photo Class brings us the theme, Quiet.

This is hard at my house, because things are most often loud, or insanely loud. Rarely quiet.

Today Austin had two sweet buddies over for some playtime. These two little guys are the twin 2 year old's of my good friend Jen, who just happens to be doing this photo class too. Actually, she's the reason I found out about this class! The boys had a blast today. They played hard, then sat down for some lunch, and what do you know? They were quiet.

(1/40, f4.5, iso 800, no flash, manual mode)


These cute boys are a blast, and Austin and I had fun with them today. I couldn't help but laugh when I read Jen's "quiet" post just a few minutes ago, and saw that her quiet moment with the boys was also with them eating. Ha! So funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw! love it and love you! Thanks so much friend!

Alana said...

Okay, seriously. How cute are they?!