Monday, April 18, 2011

Me and My Shadow...

That's the title to a song I did a sing and dance routine to at a church talent show, with two of my good friends. We wore top hats and carried canes.

If that's not cool, well then, I don't know what is.

Maybe this... The Opposites Photo Class Day 7 Theme: Shadows.

Have you ever taken a picture of a shadow on purpose? Well I hadn't, until yesterday. We spent the day at our favorite local theme park, and all day I was looking at the shadows.

I was amazed at the beauty of the shadows around me. Thank you Beth, for this assignment. What a fun way to expand our perspective! Here are two of my favorite shots...

Annie playing in the fountains.

(1/3200, f4.5, iso 400)

Austin walking by the trees.

(1/400, f3.5, iso 400)

1 comment:

Alana said...

Very cool! Will you show us your routine sometime? ; )