Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Thirteen

13 things I did today...

Made coffee.

Fed the cats.

Got the girls out the door for school.

Counted calories.

Did laundry.

Did dishes.

Played with Austin.

Took Austin to school.

Exercised.

Went to the grocery store.

Counted calories.

Picked the kids up.

Went through backpacks.

Excited yet? I know, my life is Boring with a capital B. But you know what? I'm kinda ok with boring right now. In fact, I'm kinda liking boring. As much as I don't like counting calories and exercising, I am glad I have time to do it. As mundane as doing the laundry and dishes everysingleday is, I am glad they are getting done. I realize it doesn't make for an exciting blog post though. Don't worry, I'm sure before long one of my children will do something exciting, aka CRAZY, and I'll have something more exciting to write about.

But I kinda hope not. I like that they're being boring.

Boring = Peace!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Are you forgetting something??? :)

Alana said...

UM. Does Janelle know something I don't know? Not cool. :-)

But seriously, boring is most definitely UNDERRATED!!

Carissa said...

i love my boring life. really, i do. enjoy it, shelley!