Monday, January 3, 2011

Meet Max.

Max.

Maxamillion.

The Max.

It goes by many names, and... It. Is. COOL!

Meet Max...


He found his new home thanks to my husband, who makes it his mission in life to find new and slightly odd toys.


Jason and I took Annie and Austin out to Razor Ridge to really see what Max could do. (Ellie had a special day with Nana and Papa that day!)

Check out Max...


Wait for it...


COOL!


That's right, Max is amphibious. And he may have a slight ego, he likes to show off a bit.


My view from inside Max.


My boy. He likes to run.


My girl. Beautiful.


Razor Ridge in early Winter.


SO much fun!


4 comments:

Janelle said...

SHUT UP!!! That's ridiculously amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love that Jason has so many fun big boy toys!

Alana said...

What in the world? Is it like a duck? Weird, but cool! Jason cracks me up with his stuff!

MarytheKay said...

No waaaaayyyyyy! That is AWESOME!!!