Monday, June 2, 2008

There's nothing like a cute pair of shoes to drown out the screaming...

Well it seems it's time for the great Bloggy Flip Flop Carnival!

Which seems fitting, this being our first Monday of Summer Break!

Whoo Hoooooooo.

Really.

Can you catch the sarcasm? It's hard to type sarcasm.

I really am excited that summer is finally here, it's just that as I type this, the girls are screaming at each other, and I'm already tired. Which isn't good considering it's 10:08 am.

But it's going to be okay. Really. I just keep telling myself that.

On to the cute flip flops!

First, Thank you Alana, for hosting this fun little swap!

I was thrilled when I received mine! I had purchased my pair to send, but hadn't sent them yet when mine arrived. I wasn't sure what was in the box the babysitter found on my front porch, but decided to open it anyway, even though I was running late. I figured it was some random part for something my husband had ordered. I had all but forgotten that I'd be receiving some flip flops. So when I opened the box and saw some of the cutest flip flops I'd ever seen, I squealed with delight! Along with the shoes was an adorable card. Look closely and you can see that the card has a beach bag with flip flops, a book, and a towell sticking out, HOW CUTE!


Thank you to Denise, my flip flop swap partner! I hope you like yours! You have an adorable blog that I plan on reading more, now that summer is here! (if the screaming ever ends!) I was blessed by your thoughtfulness in choosing such a cute pair of flip flops.

Here are some close ups...


Thanks again!!!

9 comments:

Alana said...

Oh my goodness you guys are such great shoppers! All of these flops are SO cute! Thanks for participating, friend!

Janelle said...

The screaming will end...I think.

But a cute pair of flops lasts a lifetime!

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea..very cute flip flops!
lauren

Carissa said...

cute flip flops. looks like you are ready for honor america! and..that is an outside event where screaming can be muffled by the army band! : )

Earen said...

Oh, can I just tell you how much I can relate with the screaming kids!! One moment they're best of friends and the next they are yelling at each other...urgg!

Awesome flip flops! They are SO cute!!

Pam said...

Those are adorable!

I'm Tara. said...

Those are ADORABLE!!! Totally loving them! And I'm with ya on the summer break thing. Help!! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable!!!

Darlene R. said...

The flops are so cute! I would wear them on the 4th of July!

The summer break thing will get better as they get older. We have had a fun one so far.