Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rainbow.

A couple of weeks ago Ellie felt a strange, golf ball sized lump on her kitty, Rainbow. I started googling and what I found was pretty sobering. A call to the vet, a biopsy, then a surgery quickly followed. It was a whirlwind of stress and emotion for all of us, but especially Ellie. And when it was done sweet Rainbow looked like, well...

FrankenKitty.

It's either laugh or cry sometimes, so sometimes we choose to laugh. :)

She does look sad though.


Crazy, I know.

We got the call a few days ago that somehow, miraculously, it isn't cancer. The chance of cancer was high, 80%, and every symptom pointed in that direction. It may sound crazy to some, but I think God healed our cat. Ellie prayed and prayed, as did I, for that cat. What a message of faith Ellie got!

Rainbow is healing nicely, and will get her stitches out this week. I do think she used up a few of those 9 lives though. :)

Shelley

No comments: