Saturday, October 10, 2009

First days of school!

So you may think I'm a little late with this post, but I'm not! Really! This year was a first for us...3 kids...3 first days of school!

Ellie was first. First day of Second grade! She was very excited! Ellie got to move across the parking lot to a new building this year! So far her year is going Fantastically! (Is that a word? Oh well, I'm going with it.) I would say that this has been her best year to date, and that makes me so happy. For her and me!







10 days later...Annie started her second year of preschool! Her year is going great too! Her class is a little bit bigger, and everyday she tells me she "made a new friend". My little social butterfly!





And 3 weeks later, on his 3rd Birthday, Austin started school! I am so excited for my little guy. He was ready for something more than just mommy at home, AND he's getting speech therapy while he's there. It's two mornings a week, and just perfect! We all walked him in on his first day, which just melted this mama's heart.







So there you have it! 3 first days. We're getting into the swing of things finally. We're busy, but happy! And ready for a great year!

1 comment:

Alana said...

Okay, Austin at his locker? Be still my heart! Really cute pics! My first day of school post is yet to come...I'm not even to July in my catching up posts yet! ;-)