Monday, October 5, 2009

The Birthday Photo Shoot!

Who wants to dress up like 50's kids and take pictures on daddy's motorcycle?! Because Mommy REALLY wants to! Please! Do you want CANDY?! Come on! It'll be fun!

That's pretty much how it went last month when I hosted my own photo shoot for Annie and Austin's party invite. They were not NEARLY as excited as I was about dressing up. 50's kids? What is THAT?! :)

Someday they'll appreciate it. Or at least that's what I tell myself!

Anyway, I already posted about the big party (see below!), but just had to share these pics with you because they are so darned cute!

Introducing my little Grease Monkey and my Sweet Doll Girl!









See ya later! We're hittin' the road!


2 comments:

Alana said...

I really love that last one!!

Dionna said...

How fun!