Saturday, October 24, 2009

Farm Fun!

Observe...Austin in his natural habitat...

Ha ha! Okay, so it's not really his natural habitat...he's not really a farm animal...well, not all the time... :-)

He was in his element though, when we got to go to the pumpkin patch for his first school field trip! We'd been the day before, but for Austin THIS day was even better. This day he had mommy all to himself! He had his teachers, whom he adores, and all the other kids were HIS SIZE! It was a blast, and I'm so glad I went along for the fun! Austin's favorite things...

Running...


Climbing...


Terrorizing chickens...


Rolling in corn...


Sliding...


What a great day!

3 comments:

Fran said...

Being the boy fanatic that I am....I love these pix!!!! He is all boy and just darlin' being one!

Alana said...

Oh yeah...I know he LOVED that!

Josh and Lane Whitlock said...

He's so handsome!!!