Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's my birthday, and I'll sit in the Starbucks parking lot if I want to!

Yes, here I am again, in my favorite place, the Starbucks parking lot!

Since I discovered that Austin will happily sit and watch a movie in his car seat, while I happily sit and enjoy the free WIFI with my laptop, life has unleashed never before seen possibilities!

Okay, maybe that's the caffeine talking.

But it is GOOD!

Anyway, so today is my Birthday!

And I put an exclamation point on that, because it is a beautiful day!

My grumpiness is gone. It's amazing what a great haircut, an hour yesterday afternoon ALONE in my house, a fun little shopping trip with my oldest daughter, a dance party with my kids in my kitchen, a decent nights sleep, Starbucks, and some free WIFI time, will do to my mood! :)

I mean, what more could a girl ask for?

Well, since you asked...

Lunch today with my Mom, Dinner tonight with my Husband, and Lunch tomorrow with my Friends! Not to mention another lunch next week, and a girls night out in a couple of weeks. All for me.

What in the world was I thinking, being all grumpy? I am blessed, truly blessed. Remind me of that when I get grumpy again, okay?

So, I'm off to shop a little more, with my sweet boy by my side.

Or running 15 steps ahead of me.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

:)

3 comments:

Alana said...

So glad you are having such a great day! It was great chatting with you...love you!

Anonymous said...

Where are we eating tomorrow anyway?

You look fabulous today BTW!!!

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad it was a great day. See you tomorrow!