Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day '12

As Mother's Days go, this one wasn't too bad. (I have issues with this day). We spent Mother's Day eve with my mom and dad and saw Joseph at the Sight and Sound Theater! The show was fantastic and everyone had a great time. Which, with our kids is a gift in itself! :)

Sunday we overslept and didn't make it to church. I was thankful though for the extra sleep! Then we decided to spend the beautiful day at SDC.

My kids are my kids, so... no, the day wasn't perfect. There was fighting and whining and grumpy faces. We had a pretty good time though, and I did get this really cute picture!



Yep, I love them through it all! :)

The evening went well too, with a stop at Nana and Papa's, where we watched their adopted pet ducks waddle through the yard and eat some corn Nana had put out. Highlight of the kids day!

So yeah, a pretty good day all in all. And I'll take that any day. ;)

Shelley

No comments: