Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Austin is FIVE!!!

My baby is FIVE today! I can't believe how fast his years are flying by. It feels like we should be celebrating his 3rd birthday, not his fifth. Sigh... 

Austin is FULL of life, an absolute charmer, adorably handsome, and just a tad mischievous. :) I adore this boy. He makes me smile and laugh every single day.  He gets away with more than he should because of his endearing hugs and perfectly timed I love you mommy!'s  Little stinker. He completed our family, and I am so thankful for him! We love you little man!
Thomas Cake!
Love that laugh! (and blue icing mouth!)
He LOVED his presents! Hot Wheels Scooter from Grammie and Grandaddy!
Hugs for G-ma!
He loves these people. :)
Excellent candle blowing out skillz.
Family
After school at Daddy's shop! His own tool box!
Playground party with Reiss and Rhory!
I'm 5!


No comments: