Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's that time again!

We just had our 4th annual blueberry picking adventure!

It's an adventure with my 3 kids, for sure. This year wasn't without its ups and downs, but for now I'll focus on the ups. :)

We had quite a blueberry picking group this year! It was so fun to have our friends and family with us!

I mean, who couldn't have fun with these monkey's around?

Austin enjoyed picking berries for about 2 minutes, then after that he tried to raid our friends buckets. When that didn't work, he just played, and looked for Nana. :)


Ellie, as always, did a fantastic job filling her bucket. This year she buddied up with Langley and they did great!


Annie (with face paint still on from the zoo the night before :) had her best year to date. She ended up with at least twice as many berries as last year. I think it helped that she and William buddied up, he inspired her. :)



This is one of my favorite family traditions!

No comments: