Why not do another good 'ole Thursday Thirteen?
Thirteen things I am doing while all three kids are at school...
1. Deciding that 3 hours goes by WAY too fast!
2. Making friends with my treadmill again. Sometimes.
3. Staring at my walls and going crazy because I'm not used to all the quiet!
4. Cleaning out every closet in the house, and realizing I'm really not organized.
5. Finding out that apparently I put a bunch of stuff in those closets about 8 1/2 years ago, and never looked back.
6. Realizing that the past 8 1/2 years has been a whirlwind...and wondering how I survived!
7. Doing laundry, dishes, and cleaning, all while listening to MY music!
8. Wondering how come the kids rooms always have a smell...
9. Planning meals, making lists, and still not cooking much.
10. Thinking about scrapbooking again. We'll see.
11. Having phone conversations without the background...Who's that? What? What are you talking about? MOM!
12. Eating breakfast with a friend. A few times. I need to do it more!
13. Starting to think about Christmas! Yikes!