Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Perfect Quote.

Favorite quote of the....month? Maybe even the year. This pretty much sums up my view on life...

"Always look at the bright side of life.

Sometimes it’s the only thing between you and the loony bin."


By Ree, The Pioneer Woman.


Seriously, on a day when the first thing I heard was my girls fighting over WHO WOKE UP FIRST, followed later by taking all three of them to Kohl's where Austin's diaper leaked on me, and then I received several dirty looks. And really, I can't blame the cranky people who glared at me, today I probably would have glared at me too! I mean, we were a CIRCUS today! Austin with no pants, Annie with no shoes (she refused to put them back on half way through the store), then Annie kept slamming the door in the dressing room while I was trying to shove all the contents of my purse back after Austin emptied it out...mercy! We finally had to just leave.


One bright spot today was Ellie. Yes, that's right, Ellie! My normally difficult child was beautifully happy and easy today. I pray for more days like that for her, and I!


Anyway, so now it's after midnight, and I was quickly catching up on all things computer, when I came across that quote, and well, just realized how Perfect it describes my life!


I think that one might have to go up on the giant chalkboard in my kitchen for awhile!


Have a BRIGHT day!


2 comments:

Carissa said...

the bright side...it usually ends up shining through in the end!

Alana said...

That is a great quote! We've all been there for sure!