Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ellie's Room!

A few months ago I blogged about finally redecorating Ellie's room, and said something about some "after" pictures coming soon.

Obviously soon is a relative term.

We did get her room done, awhile ago actually. I just couldn't muster up the energy to take pictures and blog. Oh the work! :)

Anyway, without further ado, here's the finished product:

The bed:


Above the bed:


Beside the bed: (no I didn't make this, but yes it is super cool!)


The bookshelves:


The bins on the bookshelves:


The window:


The organized closet!





Ta da!!!

Ellie loves it, I love it. I love the calming oceany colors. I love the tween vibe that's cool but not too grown up. I love that Ellie loves it, and even that Ellie's cat Rainbow loves it!


And although I didn't make the super cool lamp, I did make the curtains and the matching pinboard arrangement. Just wanted to get a little credit.

I am very happy with how it turned out, and maybe a little anal about keeping it pretty. I may or may not organize the shelves once a week and get rid of all of Ellie's trash..er I mean..organize her many treasures. :-)

Shelley

No comments: