Monday, July 19, 2010

At least he still naps...

One bag of chips on the floor.

All the books on the bookshelf on the floor.

A few time-outs.

The dogfood spilled.

Lots and lots of running.

Leap frog over the couches.

A few stolen chocolates eaten.

3 potty successes...1 miss.

A typical weekday morning. And then it's naptime.

Ahhhh Naptime!

Every day when I lay down with this boy I thank God that he still naps. His sisters had given up naps by this age, but he's still going strong. On most days he sleeps 2-3 hours, and in that time, I regain my sanity. This year he'll go to school 4 mornings a week, and I have a feeling he'll be worn out and still nap in the afternoons. I gotta say, I am REALLY looking forward to our fall schedule! :)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm sure he needs to nap to get more energy for his evening antics.