Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well, it's January 1st, Twenty Ten!

That feels weird, and exciting to say that. A new decade, wow.

And I am beginning this year completely exhausted! December was quite a month. I feel like I need a month to recover before starting January! But alas, that will not be, so I need to pick myself up and get moving!

December held a LOT for us. We hosted several holiday celebrations. We went to Las Vegas for 5 days to celebrate our 10th Anniversary! We shopped, we wrapped, we decorated, we cooked, we painted, we didn't sleep much! We had school class parties, Christmas shows, and dance recitals. We watched parades and went to Silver Dollar City. We played on the new land. We celebrated friends and family birthdays. We adopted two families to buy gifts for, one with some friends, and one with Austin's class, which did my heart good. We visited Santa! We had 4 big Christmas celebrations with different parts of our family. I went to Kansas City for 2 days for a girls only shopping trip. And finally we had a little New Year's Eve party! In the end, as I look back, it was all good. The kids were well behaved, relaxed, and happy for the most part. The only thing I would change would be to cut back a little. I am wiped out from all the fun! And I need to plan ahead better. I was so last minute this year, and that was not good. Next year the Internet shall be my friend, and I WILL get done MUCH earlier with the shopping and wrapping!

So again, Happy New Year! I pray that this year is our best yet!

I have quite a bit of catching up to do on my little blog, so there will be another post coming soon!

No comments: