Friday, December 21, 2007

All I want for Christmas is my Sanity!

Well, I didn't win, but I will be practicing with the fam over Christmas, so you better believe that next time I'll be better!!!


In other news...we're leaving for Texas this afternoon. I haven't packed yet, so I better make this quick. Wish us luck with the 9 hour drive. It's always an adventure with 3 kiddos!


We'll be back on Christmas Eve night, and spend Christmas morning at home (YEAH!), and Christmas afternoon at my Grandpa's, so I doubt I'll get much blogging done for a few days, so... Merry Christmas!!!


I wanted to leave y'all with these pics...







Yep. That's Austin, my little storm trooper!


He had help with this little mess. Annie thought he was hungry, so she got him a yogurt...opened it for him...and gave him a spoon...


Y'all, I don't know what to do with him! He is Everywhere, All the Time!!


He pushed the lamp off the end table after climbing on to the table from the couch.


He unscrewed the drain plug in the bathtub yesterday.


He pushed on the gate to the stairs so hard today, that he made the child safety lock come un-done.


He tried to climb into the dryer the other day.


He can out smart any kind of harness...high chair, stroller, shopping cart...


He is 15 months old today.


HELP!


6 comments:

Janelle said...

Love that boy! I can't believe how active he is.

I miss you! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Love ya!

Carissa said...

bless your heart! but luckily he will be locked in a car seat in a few short hours!

Alana said...

I was going to say the same thing, Carissa. Strapped in for 9 hours. Might be just the break you need!

Merry Christmas!!!! Safe trip! I should be packing right now, too!

Erin Ward said...

Have fun in Texas! Good luck with the long drive... :)
Merry Christmas!

Earen said...

Have a great trip & a Merry Christmas!

Darlene R. said...

Hope you all have a great Christmas. Be safe!